Thursday 3 June 2010

Sony Digital Media Port Cradle for iPod and MP3 Players (Black, TDM-iP10) Reviews

Sony Digital Media Port Cradle for iPod and MP3 Players (Black, TDM-iP10) Reviews
Other products by Sony Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 7 Total Use 5


Read More From Here Now

Connects with compatible Sony home theater systems and receivers with DIGITAL MEDIA PORT Input : Allows you to play your music through your home Audio system and even control some features from your home theater remote

Technical Details

- Connects with compatible Sony home theater systems and Receivers with DIGITAL MEDIA PORT Input
- Works with many iPod (5G/4G/nano/Mini) models
- On-screen-display feature to search songs on monitor
- Charges iPod player when placed on cradle
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Works well enough with iphone 3GS" 2010-02-04
By codepanda
Pros: the base is heavy and has rubber feet, it just works, like most universal docks it includes various baseplates for various ipod models

Cons: short cable (slightly over 3 ft.)

Technically, it does work with my iphone 3GS. When plugged in, the iphone brings up a prompt saying that the accessory is not compatible and asks if you'd like to switch to airplane mode to reduce audio interference. I haven't quite figured out what that's all about, but I did not switch to airplane mode and the audio seems to work just fine. The ipod touch baseplate seems to fit the iphone (logically). Unfortunately, the case I have on my iphone (CaseMate Barely There Acrylic Case) prevents it from fitting in the ipod touch baseplate so I just didn't put in a baseplate at all (not ideal, but it works). That particular iphone case is, in fact, barely there, so I think it's safe to say this would be a problem with *all* iphone cases. The remote for my stereo does not control the ipod functions while my phone is docked as it is supposed to (so yeah, I guess the accessory really isn't compatible). As of this reviewing, the reviews for TDM-iP50 have one person claiming it does work with the 3gs and one person claiming that it does not. I suspect that the 3gs situation there is the same as with this dock so I won't be doing an exchange.

Customer Buzz
"performs as advertised" 2009-12-16
By T. Wallis
good product. we keep and play music on our ipod instead of the CD shuffle.

Customer Buzz
"Works as intended!!" 2009-09-12
By M. Santiago (Buford, GA)
I purchased this item and within minutes plugged it to my Sony receiver. Ipod fits snug and no chance of falling off. It's nice that it charges the player as well. At first music sounded boomy, but once I read the manual that came w/ the dock it explained how to change the settings in the Ipod for better sound. It works great and it's a welcomed addition to my home theater.
Just make sure that you have a Sony receiver that supports DMP (Digital Media Port) plug.
I would recommend to all.

Customer Buzz
"iPod Cradle" 2009-07-11
By Race (Florida)
I've had it for a few weeks now and I'm very happy with it. It works very well with my Sony HT-SS2300 Home Theater System and I can use the remote control to scroll thru my music on my iPod. You can't see the iPod menu on the T.V screen but I have seen some other models that do and I was not impressed, the menus looked old and out dated as if you were looking at an Atari system from the 80's. So if you just want to listen to music from your iPod it is worth it to buy this Cradle.

Customer Buzz
"Just what you would expect" 2009-07-09
By B. Fegley (Central Pa)
Bought this for my son, who had purchased the larger stereo system that had the dock as an 'extra' The dock from the origional system was bumped off a table and broken, so this purchase was to replace that.

My son is thrilled with this. States that his Ipod fits better in this one than the origional one that came with the stereo. The price was the best I found on the web ( of course I consider shipping into the total cost of the item) So far so good. I would buy another one from here I needed to.


Images Product

Read more Sony Digital Media Port Cradle for iPod and MP3 Players (Black, TDM-iP10)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO