Thursday 20 May 2010

Sony MDR-V600 Studio Monitor Series Headphones Reviews

Sony MDR-V600 Studio Monitor Series Headphones Reviews
Other products by Sony Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 16 Total Use 6


Read More From Here Now

An ultra-wide dynamic range to handle the finest digitally recorded music Gold-plated UniMatch plug fits into standard and mini plug jacks Coiled cord

Technical Details

- Designed and engineered for high-end audio applications
- Aura-Nomic design conforms to ear's anatomy
- 40mm drivers for deep bass response
- Concealed single-sided oxygen-free copper coiled cord
- Gold-plated stereo UniMatch plug
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Perfect balance between price and quality" 2010-05-16
By D. Tramte (Bowling Green, OH USA)
I HIGHLY recommend these headphones to anyone! These have the sound quality of $400 headphones for well less than $100. They are unbelievably comfy too, which is actually pretty important when your working on or just listening to music all day.

My only problem with them is the fact that they aren't as durable as your typical $300^ studio monitors. They're mainly plastic and they could theoretically crack if you were to sit on them or something. However, you just have to remember that you only paid about $70 for them!!! Everything else about these monitors are AMAZING. You just have to make a conscious effort to take care of them.

I am an electroacoustic composer so I need a perfect representation of the sounds that I make. I used to have to go to the studio in order to hear it on awesome speakers. Now, I can just work at home because these headphones are truly that good!

There are no sound canceling functions on these headphones BUT the padding is such that I can hardly even hear myself breath.

PROS:

Super comfy. Almost usable as earmuffs!!! When music isn't playing, I sometimes forget they're on my head!
Super cheap. You are NOT going to find a better quality product for this price. Fact!
Sound quality is pretty much as good as you can possibly get!
Chord stretches pretty far. Quarter inch AND eighth inch. Flexible.
Bass response is awesome!
Sony gives a ton of buffer room for frequency response! 5 hz to 30,000 hz!?!?!?! Overkill!
Super quiet ear cups.

CONS:

Almost all plastic. So, there's a potential to break.
If you're moving around a lot, you can occasionally hear a plastic on plastic creaking/friction sound. This rarely happens however. You'd have to be REALLY moving around.

SUMMARY:

Seriously, if you're looking for REALLY AWESOME studio monitor headphones, there is no reason NOT to buy these! If you're that worried about durability, BUY 2 OF THEM!



Customer Buzz
"Sony MDR-V600" 2010-05-02
By RG (St. Pete, FL)
I'm not an expert. These are good quality headphones with very good sound. Better sound than my Bose QC3 headphones.

Customer Buzz
"Sony Sucks" 2010-04-12
By dasn0wman (Brooklyn, NY United States)
I used to think these are good but as I realized it was more a placebo thing because 1) I used to think Sony makes the best electronics so it would naturally include headphones 2) I was ignorant in the world of headphones. Do your research, Sony is not even close to being in par with the best headphones manufacturers like Sennheiser, Grado, and AKG. These brands are, in my opinion, the best in the business. After listening to jazz with my AKG 702 and switching over to the Sony, I feel like just throwing this piece of garbage on the wall like really hard. The sound coming from it sucks so bad in comparison with my AKG. Don't believe me? Read all the bad reviews in any review web site, not just this site, and you will hear the same thing: muddy. Sony headphones sound muddy. I own 3 Sony headphones and they all have the same characteristics: loud, muddy, and bassy. Now 1 and 3 are not bad qualities, but 2 is just unacceptable for anyone looking for good sound. Now these will for sure sound better than really cheap portable headphones or your ipod buds, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are any good.

Customer Buzz
"best headphones. period." 2010-03-17
By D Mats

I am a huge audiophile and I listen to music ALL the time. Mostly hip hop and rap, with a little pop, R&B, and rock. I have tried countless headphones over the years: various Skullcandies (SK Pro, Ti, Skullcrusher), Sennheiser HD 280, Beats by Dr. Dre, and these. The best headphones in this list are the Beats and these Sonys. The only difference is that the Beats have slightly better bass. However, if you dont want to pay $300 just for slightly better bass, then they are otherwise the exact same headphone. The Sonys have superb sound quality: its a whole different experience listening to music, i heard effects and little touches in the songs that ive never heard with any other headphone. Durability is FANTASTIC: ive heard complaints about the vinyl leather coming off, but ive had mine for 6 years, and had no problems. Unless youre going to scratch it off with your nails, that wont be a problem. Also, i keep them in the outside pocket of my backpack, which gets thrown around a lot, and they have NO damage. BEST HEADPHONES BY FAR.

Customer Buzz
"head phones" 2010-01-28
By Jerome Chiappetta (NEW YORK)
great head phones 2nd pair for my kid as she takes my wifes all the time


Images Product

Read more Sony MDR-V600 Studio Monitor Series Headphones

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO