Wednesday 31 March 2010

Apple 30 GB iPod with Video Playback Black (5th Generation) Reviews

Apple 30 GB iPod with Video Playback Black (5th Generation) Reviews
Other products by Apple Computer Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 2 Total Use 43


Read More From Here Now

Includes: iTunes for Mac and Windows, earbud headphones, & USB cable. iPod - The iPod is known around the world as a premier digital audio player. Then they added a color screen and photo support. Now they complete the trilogy of multimedia features with a new 4x3 2.5" color widescreen display, and support for video playback. You can create your own movies or purchase music videos, Pixar short films, or select TV episodes via iTunes 6. Connectivity - USB through dock connector, composite video (with A/V cable - sold separately), and audio through headphone jack or line out on the iPod Universal Dock (sold separately) Charge Time - about 4 hrs. (2 hrs. fast charge to 80% capacity) Audio Support - AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Music Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, & AIFF Photo Support - syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats Video Support - H.264 video - up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 fps, Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in. m4v,. mp4 and. mov file formats / MPEG-4 video - up to 2.5 mbps, 480 x 480, 30 fps, Simple Profile with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in. m4v,. mp4 and. mov file formats Backlight Timer Sleep Timer 20 Equalizer Settings Shuffle Songs or Albums Date and Time Unit Dimensions - 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.43 Unit Weight - 4.8 oz. Color - Black

Technical Details

- Stores up to 7,500 songs, 20,000 photos, or 75 hours of video playback
- 2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD with LED backlight
- Up to 14 hours of music playback; up to 3 hours of slideshows with music; up to 2 hours of video playback
- Comes with earbud headphones and USB cable
- Compatible with Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or later, or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"My New iPod" 2010-03-16
By Kevin McGill
I was skeptical about buying an iPod but now I don't know how I went so long without one. This iPod fits into my deejay system and minimizes the need to carry so many CD's. Thank you again!

Customer Buzz
"Muito bom IPOD" 2010-03-16
By Thiago S. Arakaki (Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brazil)
Tenho este IPOD deste de 2005 e ainda o uso, ainda está bom e funcionando perfeitamente. Gosto muito dele, tenho uns 25 GB de música, o que dá quase que infinitas horas de música e a bateria dura bastante, dá para usar mais de um dia sem a necessidade de regarregá-lo (claro que não usando um dia inteiro).

Customer Buzz
"Great iPod" 2010-02-21
By happydaisy
I bought this iPod almost 4 years ago in June of 06 after I graduated high school. I have had this thing for a long while and in that time I have pretty much done everything to it. I've dropped it probably a hundred times, gotten it wet, and inadvertently thrown it across the room. Needless to say, it's still working great! I think 30gbs for me is just about the perfect capacity because I have had it this long and still haven't filled it up. The only down side is the battery, which lasts for a good 4-6 hrs (depending on how much I am scrolling around with the backlight on) when playing just music. For videos it lasts only about an hour and a half at best, which is my only problem with it. I like to use the ipod on long trips (which usually last for maybe 8-10 hours) and it's usually pretty good if I have it charged ahead of time unless I want to watch a video. Anyway, I love this iPod! Of course if you are looking to buy a new iPod I would go with the new iPod classic or the touch or nano depending on your needs. I'm currently thinking about possibly buying a new iPod, but am not sure about which to get. I would love to get the touch simply because it has internet capabilities, but I love that the new nano has an fm radio. I may just wait to see if the touch gets radio in the upcoming year or two because I know my current iPod will last for a long time.

Customer Buzz
"real real good!" 2010-02-10
By Harshad Deo (Beaverton, USA)
I had bought this way back in 2005 and was extremely pleased by it! Apple as such needs no introduction and this product did not fail to impress either. I guess it would have been useful even now hadn't it been stolen. With the iPhone now though, it tends towards redundancy...

Customer Buzz
"Sometimes You Just Want More" 2010-01-23
By Ronald Hammond (Key West, FL USA)
Okay, so you're thinking of buying an iPod. You've seen the iPod Touch and you've been blown away. Who wouldn't be? It's a great little gizmo. You can do a lot with it, surf the web, play Tetris, learn Japanese, do e-mail, play music and so much more, but if you're like me and have more music than you can shake a stick and you want to carry it with you wherever you go, then the iPod Touch just might not cut the mustard, storage wise.

If it's just music or videos you want an iPod for. Or if you have an iPhone and you need a second device to carry around your music, then I'd heartedly recommend a 5th Gen iPod. Read on and see why.

I was cruising Amazon, checking out small hard drives, as I wanted to carry all my music around with me. I somehow wound up the page for the Apricorn Bio Hard Drive, a beautiful little beauty, to be sure, but I don't really need to protect my music from prying eyes, or ears for that matter. However, I clicked on over to their website and I found something much better than an external drive. I found their upgrade kit for the 5th Generation iPods and I knew it was exactly what I was looking for.

If you've got either the 5th Generation 30GB, the 60GB or the 80GB you are in luck, because not only do you have one great machine, but you can make it outstanding. Apple's current iPod Classic carries 160GB of storage, with the upgrade from Apricorn you can turn your 5th Gen 30GB iPod into a 120GB beauty and Apricorn throws in a new 580mAH battery with the hard drive along with all the direction and the tools you'll need to do the job yourself. Yeah, you don't have to send your machine to Apple to replace that battery. It's not that hard.

But what if you've got a 5th Gen 60 or 80GB iPod. Well for over half a C note less than what a new iPod Classic costs, you can upgrade the iPod you have with 240GB of storage, yeah, 240 gigs, that's a lot of music. And you get a new battery with this upgrade, too. So, how hard is the upgrade to do. It took me twenty minutes, it's easier than you'd think. Once finished, hook the iPod up to you're computer and let iTunes do it's magic and you're good to go.

The 5th Gen iPod is a solid music player even without upgrading. It's easy enough to sink it with iTunes and change the music on it. I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to anyone, but if you want more, well you can have it.


Images Product

Read more Apple 30 GB iPod with Video Playback Black (5th Generation)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO