Thursday 25 March 2010

Philips PET1030 10.2-Inch Portable DVD Player with Car Mount Kit Reviews

Philips PET1030 10.2-Inch Portable DVD Player with Car Mount Kit Reviews
Other products by Philips Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Philips PET1020/37 is a Portable DVD Player with a 10.2" High Resolution LCD Display. The product has a 180-degree swivel screen and comes with a Car Mount Kit.

Technical Details

- 10.2" High-Resolution LCD display
- 180-degree swivel screen
- Memory Card Slot
- USB2.0 Connector
- Car Mount Kit Included
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"slightly disappointed....." 2010-02-09
By Nicole M. Workman (Portland, OR)
This product overall is pretty good, although, when I was looking at it initially I had chosen a "dual" screen of the exact same variety. Then got to the page where it allows you to chose a refurbished one at a discounted price I went for it. Well i recieved it and it ISN'T a dual screen. So to pay $130 for one screen and have it not be new.....I definitely think I could have done better. They should offer a refurbished item only if it's exactly the same. I DID even review my purchase believing it was exactly what I had wanted initially. Very frustrating!!

Customer Buzz
"Philips Pet1030 10.2 inch portable dvd player" 2010-01-30
By Theobert Ahlberg
Excellent portable dvd player, excellent sound and excellent picture. Would recommend it to any one who want's a larger dvd portable for trips!

Customer Buzz
"Stops working less than 1 year" 2010-01-09
By anesthesia doc
I am extremely unhappy with this product. I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my mother. While it worked, it was perfect. Then after 1 year(literally 1 week after) it just stopped working and now makes a weird noise. I called Philips, who reports that they no longer make this product. Amazon was less than helpful as well. After speaking to someone with an extremely thick accent, I was told basically, that I was out of $215. Also, that if it needed to be returned, it would have had to be done within 30 days. So, I guess I am out of this money and I received ZERO support from Amazon and ZERO support from Philips. No more major buys from Amazon!

Customer Buzz
"The Best Portable DVD" 2009-12-17
By Benjamin Viveros (USA)
I owned about 3 portable DVD Players Before, and none of then get close to this one. I really like the picture quality, the USB Port, SD Card slot, and the screen size.
I recomended to anyone to own one.

Customer Buzz
"PET1030/37 Has a Lot of Problems" 2009-09-22
By DannyRay (San Rafael)
Had this unit for 5 months. The DVD movie started freezing up (i.e. freezeframe). When it is first turned on it takes about 30 seconds for the movie to start. Very slow. Makes a lot of "clanking" sounds. Like the motor is slipping. Very Noisey. Called Phillips support and they are sending me a replacement unit. I have to mail the old unit back when the new unit gets here. Not sure if the replacement is a refurbished unit. I would not buy this unit again but I have to admit the sound and picture were very good it just has too many glitches for me to handle. I paid 218.00 online at QVC. [Update 12-16-2009-- They did not have a replacement so they returned the full price I paid.] Seems like this unit was a lemon model because all I see is refurbished ones for sale. They stopped making new ones I guess.


Images Product

Read more Philips PET1030 10.2-Inch Portable DVD Player with Car Mount Kit

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO