Monday 29 March 2010

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL Reviews

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL Reviews
Other products by Apple Computer Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 15 Total Use 9


Read More From Here Now

The new iPod classic comes with 160GB of storage in the same compact size, making it the take-everything-everywhere iPod. It's available in quintessential silver or striking black. iPod classic also has plenty of battery life (up to 36 hours of audio playback or 6 hours of video playback), good looks (a sleek, anodized aluminum design), and other great features (Cover Flow and Genius playlists for creating perfect playlists). You can even rent a movie from iTunes and watch it on the go.

iPod classic is the take-everything-everywhere iPod. Click to enlarge.

Up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos, or any combination to fill your pocket with sight and sound. Click to enlarge.

160GB at under a half-inch deep. Click to enlarge.

Available in quintessential silver or striking black. Click to enlarge.

Your Top 40,000

Meet a Musical Genius
Say you're listening to a song you really like and want to hear other tracks that go great with it. With a few clicks, the Genius feature finds the songs in your library that go great together and makes a Genius playlist for you. You can listen to the playlist right away, save it for later, or even refresh it and give it another go. Count on Genius to create a mix you wouldn't have thought of yourself.

Hold Everything
iPod classic gives you 160GB of storage capacity, good for up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos, or any combination. And you get up to 36 hours of battery life, so you can keep on rocking for a long, long time.

With 160GB of space, iPod classic means you can always have your entire music and movie library with you. Carry it from the living room to a party in the backyard. Or take it on a cross-country road trip and never listen to the same song twice.

Click to Enjoy
Finding exactly what you want to watch or listen to is easy. Use the Click Wheel to browse by album art with Cover Flow or navigate your songs and videos by playlist, artist, album, genre, and more. You can also search for specific titles and artists. Want to mix things up? Click Shuffle Songs for a different experience every time.

Watch Movies and TV Shows
The vivid 2.5-inch display makes video come alive. Purchase or rent movies, buy TV shows, and download video podcasts from the iTunes Store, then sync them to your iPod classic to watch anywhere, anytime.

Play iPod Games
Put hours of fun at your fingertips. iPod classic comes with three games--Vortex, iQuiz, and Klondike--and you can purchase games such as Cake Mania from the iTunes Store. All iPod games are designed specifically for the iPod interface.

Share Your Photos
iPod classic uses iTunes to sync the photos you have in iPhoto on a Mac. You can view photo slideshows complete with music and transitions on iPod classic, or play them on a TV using an optional Apple component or composite AV cable.

Reduced Environmental Impact
iPod classic embodies Apple's continuing environmental progress. It is designed with the following features to reduce environmental impact:

  • Arsenic-free display glass
  • BFR-free
  • Mercury-free LED-backlit display
  • PVC-free
  • Highly recyclable aluminum and stainless steel enclosure

What's in the Box
Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation), Earphones, USB 2.0 cable, Dock adapter, Quick Start guide

Technical Details

- 160 GB capacity for 40,000 songs, 25,000 photos, or 200 hours of video
- Up to 36 hours of music playback or 6 hours of video playback when fully charged
- 2.5-inch color LCD with LED backlight and 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Supports AAC, Protected AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV audio formats
- Supports H.264 and MPEG-4 video formats; JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG image formats
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Better sound than my 6th Gen 80GB Classic" 2010-03-29
By C. G. King (Horse Country, VA USA)
I don't need so much space, but this was the cheapest option to replace my lost 80GB Classic. Turns out there are unexpected advantages. It sounds better and has a more responsive click wheel, plus when I added the Agent18 Clear Case, its slightly frosted finish gave my black iPod a brushed steel appearance when in the light, which is very attractive with the black click wheel. My previous iPod was silver and the steel appearance I'm getting with this black unit in the case is darker than that--reminds me of a DeLorean. Pretty cool looking.

But I didn't buy it for the appearance or the capacity. I can't believe I lost my other iPod Classic and then couldn't find a new replacement for a reasonable price. Some reviews for this unit worried me a little--that you shouldn't jostle the unit because of the hard drive and that you could hear the drive between songs. Well, I haven't found that to be case with mine. I've listened really carefully and do not hear any hard drive sound at all. Absolutely none. I've carried the unit with me doing yard chores and riding the tractor, which is pretty jarring and it performs as solidly as the 80GB Classic did. I find the sound better than that one too. I hear more depth to the sound and more clarity.

I won't be taking advantage of most of this unit's capabilities. Mostly I just want to listen to music while I do my farm chores, but was pleased to find out I could record with it and have purchased a compatible microphone in order to capture my grandchildren's cute sayings to share.

This 7th Generation model is the same size as the 80GB Classic and uses that size case. I guess the 6th Gen 160GB model was thicker. This 7th Gen unit seems to be a great improvement to me. I'm very pleased with my purchase.


Customer Buzz
"Best for who wanna listen song, the best for it" 2010-03-27
By Joao M. R. Siqueira
I do not wanna a multi function thing (For Game player - I Have the xbox 360, for web i don't change my notebook enjoyment, for photo or video i prefer to use my Canon T1i and it's quality and features).

I want the best quality, easy to use player for my trips and car sound database,it works with my caska car theater. It is my second ipod classic (the last was stolen in my last trip to Cuba), i Have the shuffle for the Gym, and my wife have the new nano.

I think that one devide that do a lot of things don't provide an acceptable result of each aplication. Like my phone Blackberry 8310, that do everything in a poor way.

The only "bad" thing is that this version of ipod is that it don't have cros fade between the musics, like the new nano - it's a unbelievable feature that i miss.

If i lost this one i certant will buy another one.

Good look with yours.

Customer Buzz
"Welcome back" 2010-03-24
By Samuel Chell (Kenosha,, WI United States)
It appeared Apple had made an irrevocable decision when the company dropped its massive storage Classic, but a combination of consumer demand plus ever larger external storage drives (proving, after all, that when it comes to consumption, we lead the world) caused Apple's execs to reconsider. This iPod will hold your entire collection of downloaded and CD files--perhaps a lifetime's worth. You can even modify its settings so that it could be used as a back-up storage drive for practically anything on your computer. But there are always caveats to consider:

There are no shortage of complaints about numerous storage drives and players quitting after a couple of years, more or less, including iPods. If you use this device on a regular basis, don't expect its lifetime to approach anything like your own, if your long-term goal is to store every personal audio file, image and video current and future. I recently ditched a 5-year-old iPod after realizing the cost of repairs had exceeded my original investment.

Even if the device holds up, don't be too quick to assume that a couple of years down the line you won't find another, far more attractive one (Apple is under heavy market and competitive pressure to make compelling if not blockbuster modifications every six months). On the other hand, sometimes the "new and improved" version is not necessarily a better value. For example, the Nano 5g, despite niceties like FM reception and video capture, strikes some of us as less stable and practical as a dedicated music player than the squarish Nano 3g.

What's hard to explain is a 27" Sylvania tube TV set, manufactured 25 years ago in Tennessee, still performing like new--while during the same time I've lost track of the number of computers, external hard drives, burners, and iPods I've been through. A 1973 Mercury Montego lasted me 13 years, and a 1990 Ford Taurus was going strong after 16 years before I simply got tired of it. The new technology is better, or so we're programmed to believe, but in the case of this iPod Classic 160, Apple is to be commended for coming out with something that, for the most part, repeats a past success.

Customer Buzz
"gift for sister" 2010-03-24
By M. G. Diehl (Pittsfield, ME)
My sister loves me. She loves her new ipod and it will definitely take a very long time to fill the memory with music or videos. She's very excited and is always showing me how much new stuff she added.

Customer Buzz
"iPod" 2010-03-23
By David A. Johnson
iPods are the best thing ever invented. The 7th generation is super sweet. It has album art scrolling and a bunch of other improvements since the 5th generation which I had last. Basically life is not worth living without my iPod. I love you iPod so much.


Images Product

Read more Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO