Saturday 27 March 2010

save 16% on Toshiba SDP93S 9-Inch Portable DVD Player, (Black with Silver Trim) Reviews

Toshiba SDP93S 9-Inch Portable DVD Player, (Black with Silver Trim) Reviews
Other products by Toshiba Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 10 Total Use 5


Read More From Here Now

9" Portable DVD Player

Technical Details

- 9" Widescreen TFT Display
- 5 Hour Lithium Ion Battery
- DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW compatible
- Divx, MP3 and JPEG
- SD Card Slot
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"A Great Player For DVD's Or DIVX Videos" 2010-03-17
By D. R. Ulmer (Reading,Pa)
Like many people,I was a little put-off by the reviews that warned of noisy operation and the like. I did a lot of research and concluded that for this pricepoint,it was worth the risk to try it out. Boy,I am glad that I did! The unit is easy to setup and play. My test was to play a DVD with a great soundtrack. Loaded Beverly Hills Cop 1 and plugged my Sony Pro headphones into the unit. All I can say is "Simply Stunning" through the headphones. I have had this beauty for 6 months and have used it every day. Works great,although the startup noise is a fair,although minor complaint. Overall,while watching a DVD movie,if you are more than 12" away,the noise is not that noticable. If you have a decent pair of headphones,you will be more than happy with this unit.

Customer Buzz
"Dont waste your money." 2010-03-16
By Christophe M. Mathias (NY NY)
Within a month of purchase it started freezing or occasionally refusing to display movies. By 3 months it plays maybe 1 in 3 of my movies. Noisy, jumpy, contantly freezes.. just a pointless purchase. I will never touch a Toshiba item again.

Customer Buzz
"Good video quality DVD player" 2010-03-02
By L. Chan (California)
This player has one of the best video pictures I have seen for a portable player. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because it will not play a disc unless you "finalize" it. For example, if I burn a couple of divx movies on a single disc, I need to finalize the burn process, which means I will not be able to add anymore files to it. In the case of a DVD-RW disc, this totally defeats the purpose of a rewritable disc. I was hoping I could use a RW disc and erase movies whenever I am finished watching them. Other that this gripe, it puts out a good picture. I have not tested the battery time yet.

Customer Buzz
"Great portable DVD player" 2010-02-17
By K. Shelby
Great DVD player. Easy to use and has great picture and sound quality. Excellent price from Amazon. Lastly, rated high by Consumer Reports.

Customer Buzz
"Too noisy, mediocre controls" 2010-01-16
By Matthew Cornell (Amherst, MA USA)
After a lot of research I bought this unit for my wife. She's OK with it, but I don't like that it's so noisy. It's really loud for a disk spinning. If your laptop made this much noise, you'd be alarmed. Second, I've used it little, but the display features are unimpressive. For example, I couldn't find a way to display in a clear way time remaining. Not recommended.


Images Product

Read more Toshiba SDP93S 9-Inch Portable DVD Player, (Black with Silver Trim)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO