Friday 7 May 2010

Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Blue) Reviews

Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Blue) Reviews
Other products by Coby Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 7 Total Use 2


Read More From Here Now

Featuring an ultra-slim design and easy-to-use controls, Coby's MP610 puts your entire media library in the palm of your hand. Listen to music, view photos and watch video on the vivid 1.8" LCD screen. Integrated flash memory, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed file transfer, and large storage space make it quick and easy to take digital entertainment wherever you go.

Technical Details

- 1.8" LCD Screen
- Integrated Flash Memory
- Plays Music, Video, Photos, And Text
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed For Fast File Transfers
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Garrett's life" 2010-05-03
By D. P. Allen (Roxboro, NC USA)
Easy transaction. I think delivery would have been okay, but order fell into a holiday week so it took longer to get it. Product was really nice and packageing was secure. I would definitely do business again with this seller. This was for my grandson and I have not heard any complaints.

Customer Buzz
"Great system" 2010-04-10
By Garrett Slevin, Jr.
I received this and use it at work. I can go 2-3 days without charging it and that is at least an 8 hour day and a 12 hour day in that timespan.

Customer Buzz
"Not bad if you dont have alot to spend." 2010-04-05
By Brett Lambert (The Woods)
This is a fairly nice little mp3 player. The only thing wrong is you cannot change the bass, treble, or any specified sound so your music is always flat.

Customer Buzz
"Decent - Worth the Cheap Price" 2010-03-23
By Brooke
I mean, you really can't complain about much when this player only costs $40... I've got it holding about 750 songs right now and its about maxed out, which is actually pretty good considering the price is so low. The earpieces it came with don't sound good at all, but luckily I had an extra pair of my own. It's not quite as user friendly as an actual iPod but it just takes al ittle getting used to.

My only REAL complaint is that there is no shuffle song function on it, which I kind of wish I would've known ahead of time. So in order to listen to your songs, it has to go right down the line in abc order of the song, which is not good for me when Im working out. BUT, as I said, pretty much worth it for the cheap price

Customer Buzz
"Good Product for the Price" 2010-03-17
By Adrienne D. Loera (Las Cruces NM)
We bought this MP3 for our Son who is 10. He just loves it very easy to download music. It is a very good starter MP3. He loves it so that makes us happy!!


Images Product

Read more Coby 4 GB Video MP3 Player with FM Radio (Blue)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO