Tuesday 11 May 2010

Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock (White) Reviews

Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock (White) Reviews
Other products by Sony Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 18 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

It's easy to take your music with you with Sony's ZS-S2iP boombox. It works with most iPod models and charges the iPod when docked. It includes a built-in digital AM/FM tuner, an integrated CD player that supports CD-R/RW playback and a wireless remote control with full iPod menu access. The dock tray is retractable when not in use.The boombox has an auxiliary input and supports AC/DC operation (batteries not included). For more sound impact, it incorporates Sony's Mega Bass Sound system.

Technical Details

- Compatibility: iPod 4G, 5G, 5.5G, 6G; iPod mini; iPod nano 1G, 2G, 3G; iPod touch 1G
- Built-in dock makes it easy to use--simply connect iPod and press play
- CD-R/RW playback capability lets you play burned disks or create custom mixes from your existing music collection
- iPod battery charging while on dock so you never have to worry about running low on battery life
- Audio-in jack lets you easily connect other digital music players to the boombox
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"I returned it" 2010-05-04
By MLeonard (NC)
I have a Sharper Image radio with CD player that cost significantly less than this radio, and it sounds significantly better than this radio. Although I didn't spend much time trying to improve on the sound and reception quality, I found the reception to be poor and the sound to be tinny. My iPod sounded quite good, but I can buy iPod speakers for less. I needed the radio. Thankfully, Amazon rocks so I had no trouble returning it.

Customer Buzz
"Very pleased with purchase" 2010-04-08
By kristenny12 (Massapequa, NY)
I purchased this boombox to take with me on a trip with friends to Jamaica. I was expecting it not to play loudly and to go quickly through batteries, because that is what other people had said about this boombox. However, after a week in Jamaica playing it constantly I am still using the same batteries. We were on a beach in Jamaica and didn't need to raise the volume over 5. The only problem is that I have an iPod touch and in order for the iPod to stay in place I had to use a deck of cards to put in between the iPod and player. Otherwise, I am extremely happy with my purchase and can't wait to use it again.

Customer Buzz
"good product" 2010-02-21
By noni (Libertyville IL)
This really meets my needs as a dock for my iPod. The sound is very good, but I listen to lectures and not music. I would definately recommend this to a friend for the same use.
The radio reception has been so, so, but overall I am glad I got it.

Customer Buzz
"VERY PLEASED" 2010-02-20
By J. Schneider (Chicago, IL)
My wife didn't consult me when she bought this, she just added it to a bigger order, so when it showed up, I was upset it was a Sony product. But this little white radio has made me very happy! It replaced an aging Aiwa mini boombox in our kitchen, now we turn off the small kitchen television, and rock out while making dinner together! Sound quality is really very good. and the remote makes this a slam dunk. Also the user interface is basic and fast, and the forward stop advance buttons I thought were only CD function buttons controls the iPod as well. Its fantastic. Best little Sony product I have ever owned, and under a hundred bucks makes this a tremendous value... One little note, we have this on top of a shelf, and the angle of the CD screen was designed for a counter height... but it doesn't matter unless your listening to the radio and need to see the display for channel selections. Just keep that in mind if you intend to throw it on top of a fridge or something out of the way...

Customer Buzz
"Sony Boombox" 2010-02-09
By E. Mckee (Chicago, IL)
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 16 year old daughter. It was exactly what I expected and my daughter wanted. She uses it often to play her IPOD. It is not too heavy or large so it's easy to carry room to room.



Images Product

Read more Sony Boombox with CD Player, AM/FM Radio, and iPod Dock (White)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO