Monday 10 May 2010

Samsung Q2 Flash Memory 16 GB Portable Media Player (White) Reviews

Samsung Q2 Flash Memory 16 GB Portable Media Player (White) Reviews
Other products by Samsung Ratting 3.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 8 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Samsung Q2 Flash Memory Portable Media Player 16GB White

Technical Details

- Video, Music, and Photo Playback
- 2.4-inch TFT LCD
- FM Radio and recorder/voice recording/text viewer
- Smart Media Search — DNSe 3.1
- 51 hours audio and 7 hours video playback
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Be Very Careful!" 2010-03-24
By Penelope (New York, USA)
Purchased this unit after doing a lot of research. The first thing
that should have made me suspicious was the fact that the Samsung
software Emodio did not automatically prompt me for a download nor
was it any where to be seen. I ended up downloading the software
manually myself from the Samsung website. It did not work.
Was able to download the songs to the player using Media Player 12 but was not
able to use the playlist function. After several calls to
Samsung, they tell me that this unit does not work with Windows 7 or
and Media Player 12 that there are some bugs and they have not
worked them out yet. Windows has been out since late last year,
I don't know what is taking them so long. Needless to say, I returned the unit.

Customer Buzz
"Great MP3 Player" 2010-01-29
By jodiepx (WASHINGTON, DC, US)
Wow..well one out of two ain't bad. I love this MP3 player. Took it to the gym today..Great sound and everything else. The only thing is that I cannot seem to find a good arm band that will fit this thing. I did get the GeeBee Ultimo sports arm band...That did not fit this player. Great MP3 player...Jodiepx


Images Product

Read more Samsung Q2 Flash Memory 16 GB Portable Media Player (White)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO