Tuesday 4 May 2010

SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Red) Reviews

SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Red) Reviews
Other products by SanDisk Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 45 Total Use 4


Read More From Here Now

With the SanDisk Sansa Fuze, you can fuse your portable entertainment, featuring 4 GB of storage. Listen, watch, and play all day with 24 hours of battery life and room for up to 1,000 songs**. Watch your favorite video clips on the Sansa Fuze's 1.9-inch color screen. Measuring just 0.3 inches thin, the Sansa Fuze marks the next wave of music and video players.

Your portable music machine with 4 GB of storage. (Click image to view larger.)

The MicroSD/SDHC memory card slot means storage possibilities are essentially unlimited. (Click image to view larger.)

Smaller than a credit card and as thin as a pencil, the new Sansa Fuze MP3 player looks great--and has the brains to match. (Black player shown here; click image to view larger.)

Audio Player
Smaller than a credit card and as thin as a pencil, the new Sansa Fuze MP3 player looks great--and has the brains to match. With room for up to 1,000 songs**, you can listen all day long. Jam to FM radio with 40 preset stations, play with the built-in voice recorder, and listen to your favorite audiobooks wherever you go. And with 24 hours of battery life, you're free to listen, watch, and play all day--literally.

Watch Your Favorite Videos
The Sansa Fuze comes with 4 GB of built-in memory enough to store 12-hour video playback segments. Watch your favorite video clips from wherever you are. To ensure speedy file transfers, the unit features a USB 2.0 connection. Simply connect the player to a PC, and start dragging files from your Windows Media Player 10 or 11 applications.

Expanded Capacity
With an option to extend the capacity, its MicroSD/SDHC memory card slot means storage possibilities are essentially unlimited. Expand your music collection, show albums of photos with up to 2,000 images**, and watch your favorite videos on those long trips.

Compatible Formats
The player supports MPEG4 video files and audio files saved in MP3, secure and unsecured WMA, WAV, Audible, and Overdrive file formats.

FM Radio
If you're feeling like a break from your own tunes, or want to dial in the TV frequency at the gym, use the digital FM tuner. Save your favorites on the 40 user presets.

Voice Recorder
Use the voice recorder with built-in microphone to take memos, record meetings or lectures, or capture whatever else you might feel inclined to point a microphone at. When you're ready, transfer your files for listening on your PC.

What's in the Box
SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB MP3 player (red), earphones, USB 2.0 cable, quick start guide

* 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes; some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions; thus, it is not available for data storage

** Based on continuous audio playback at 128 kpbs MP3; video playback at 512 kbps/ MPEG 4; photos based on 1.7 MB average file size; battery life and performance might vary depending upon usage and settings; battery not replaceable.



Technical Details

- Listen, watch, and play all day with 24 hours of battery life and room for up to 1,000 songs
- Watch your favorite video clips or share your photos on the 1.9-inch color screen
- Digital FM radio with 40 preset stations
- Voice recording with built-in microphone
- Expand your existing 4 GB memory with the microSD/microSDHC slot
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Short Life" 2010-04-20
By LovestheAuroras (Minnesota)
My player quit working after 2 months. I used it carefully and never dropped it. I would say the quality of the device is very poor. It should last at least a year or longer.

Customer Buzz
"Problem with Amazon.com, not Video/MP3 Player" 2010-04-16
By Disappointed (Indiana USA)
I've been debating on buying an MP3 player for awhile, but didn't know which brand/model to buy. My sister has this identical one and likes hers, and so she recommended it to me. I received the Video/MP3 player, quicker than the expected delivery date, and I was thrilled--until I looked at the package label, which had "Returns Department" on it. I was puzzled, but opened it anyway. Apparently, I received either a reconditioned Video/MP3 player, or one that had been returned from a different customer, but yet, I paid FULL price. I didn't order a used one; I ordered a new one. The unit was already fully charged when I opened the package and there was even music that was downloaded already on it! It could've been an oversight or mistake, but I am still disappointed. I was going to return it, but I wasn't sure if it would be worth the hassle of possibly not being believed that this was delivered to me in error, or would I have to pay for return shipping, how long would I have to wait for a new model, etc.? I just decided to keep the model and cross my fingers; I hope I don't have any problems with it, being used/reconditioned. In the future, while I have had good experience buying books from Amazon.com, I will be hesitant to buy from Amazon.com again for electronics purchases. The Video/MP3 player itself is a good value, battery life is excellent, it's easy enough for the "technologically challenged" to download music to, and easy to maneuver around the menus. I would recommend this brand/model MP3 player to another person. I was disappointed, however, that there was no product manual enclosed--you have to go on-line to view it, which was irritating. That is why I gave one star for "price vs. quality"--not for the Video/MP3 player, but for the price I paid being a used or reconditioned model. If I'm paying full price with the expectation of a new product, that's what I should've received. I gave one star for "user manual", because mine didn't come with one; perhaps because it was used/reconditioned??

Customer Buzz
"Love it! Great Value" 2010-03-26
By Lucky Ducky (USA)
My kids (7 and 5) both wanted ipods. This was a great less expensive alternative to the apple. It offers so many great features for the price. Video is great. Plenty of memory for a long trip in the car so movies and music are on hand. The FM radio even has great sound. I bought a speaker dock for them to play it on at home. They are only allowed headphones if we are on a plane or in the car. For those I bought special headphones for kids rather than use the ear buds. Ear buds are more damaging to little ears.

My only complaint is the preloaded music and video on it. That is a pain to remove from the player. It is a great price for a great MP3 player. I recommend it to all!

Customer Buzz
"Sansa Fuze" 2010-03-10
By N. Shepard (Greenville, NC)
This player was lightweight and works great. I would suggest buying a better quality set of headphones, but beyond that I can't complain. I don't store pictures on the player, but it holds a ton of music. I purchased an 8gb micro sd card for it and just play music all day. The battery life is amazing. I would definitely buy another fuze without question!

Customer Buzz
"SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4GB" 2010-03-06
By J. Heebsh (Michigan)
Have had this unit for approx 1 month I use it primarily for audio books and pictures, with a few songs. Loading material has not been a problem, sound is excellent, battery life about as advertised. So far I have no complaints.


Images Product

Read more SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Red)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO