Friday 7 May 2010

Coby CA-745 Wireless FM Car Transmitter with Digital Display and DC Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Reviews

Coby CA-745 Wireless FM Car Transmitter with Digital Display and DC Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter Reviews
Other products by Coby Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 27 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Coby Wireless Car FM Transmitter with Digital Display Transmits Music Wirelessly from Audio Devices over FM Frequency

Technical Details

- LCD Display with backlight
- Ideal for MP3, CD and MD Playback
- Full range frequency settings
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Input Jack for most audio devices
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Linda" 2010-04-26
By L. Douglas (Madison, Wi United States)
Very compact, Great sound, Easy to tune. Just wish it was bluetooth so I could take a cell call and listen through the vehicles speakers

Customer Buzz
"Good enough for the money" 2010-04-17
By WhiteLily928 (KC, MO USA)
For the price, this was good enough. It is the first mp3 converter I have purchased. I wanted to listen to my mp3's in my car, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money for it. It worked great for a few days and then everytime I hit a bump it would cut out. Then, it wouldn't connect when I plugged it in until I jiggled it around a bunch. At first, I thought there was something wrong with my outlet, but found other items worked fine. Finally, it stopped working all together no matter how much I jiggled it. I was going to send it back, but my husband is mister fix it and took it apart. Turns out the wires inside weren't connected very well and just fell off the connection things. He soldered them back on and it works great now. I love that I can choose whatever station I want to use. It is so bulky and awkward that it doesn't fit into just any outlet. It will only work in 2 of my outlets. However, I'm hoping my next car will have an mp3 connection built in so I don't want to spend the money for a really good converter. Also, it doesn't have an on/off switch so you have to unplug it all the time if you don't want it draining your battery.

Customer Buzz
"coby makes good stuff for your car" 2010-04-16
By Future doctor
i bought two of these. both seem to work fine. i am in the nyc area and there is hissing on almost all channels but it is very minimal. outside the city (long island) it works really well. another thing i have noticed is that depending on the strength of your antenna and the quality of your radio you may get better or worse sound. in my corolla, there is hissing. in my friends newer accord, he gets much less hissing on the same channels in the same area. so assuming the accord has a better radio than my corolla (which i feel is a fair assumption), it makes sense. gave it a 4/5 because of the hissing. built quality is okay. when i used the extra outlet, i heard a cracking noise when i plugged in my gps power cord. the outlet worked fine and i have not heard that sound again. and it is also not a loose connection. hope this helps!

Customer Buzz
"Excellent" 2010-04-10
By Michael Mcbeath Jr. (Arizona)
Great transmitter. It's great that it allows you to plug in an additional plug. You can charge your iPod while using it with the transmitter. I've used this from the back roads of Kansas to the inner city of Phoenix and only if I have the transmitter set to a station that is broadcasting that area do I notice any problem.

Definitely the best wireless option.

Customer Buzz
"MPS FM Transmitter" 2010-03-24
By Leo F. Zoucha (Omaha, NE, US)
Replaced same unit. Old unit made it 2 years of being thrown around in car and pulled between passengers that the wires came lose, but thought that wasn't too bad. Has great FM broadcast power, no problems there. quick and complete delivery.


Images Product

Read more Coby CA-745 Wireless FM Car Transmitter with Digital Display and DC Car Cigarette Lighter Adapter

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO