Thursday 13 May 2010

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) Reviews

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) Reviews
Other products by SanDisk Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 33 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player gives you more to enjoy. Enjoy up to 2,000 songs†† with an 8GB* player, FM radio, long-life battery and voice recorder. PLUS now even more! Expand your enjoyment when you add in preloaded content cards** into the new memory card slot, including slotRadio™ and slotMusic™ cards**. Or, save your own music, podcasts, and audio books onto a microSD™/microSDHC™ memory card** to expand your play.It’s brought to you by SanDisk with awesome sound to enjoy your music. Just clip it on and enjoy more music with an incredible 15 hours† battery-fueled fun. See what you’re listening to with the bright, easy-to-read screen and intuitively searchable menus. Color your world in red, blue or sleek black undertones.

Technical Details

- Store up to 1000 songs, 2400 photos or 12 hours of video
- Memory card slot for pre-loaded cards
- Digital FM tuner with 40 presets
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
- Built-in clip for easy carrying
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"its no ipod but its ok" 2010-05-05
By David Putterman
Its hard to complain and just say its bad because its not an ipod... but its true. It doesn't have a perfect user interface like the ipod, its larger than the ipod, and it has less storage... but it does play music and do everything an mp3 player needs to do, so i give it an OK rating

Customer Buzz
"Looks Pretty Good" 2010-05-04
By J. Bettinger
This little music player looks pretty good for the price. I especially Like the expandable memory slot and its small size so I can easily carry it on the move on while jogging.

Customer Buzz
"Nice little music maker!" 2010-05-04
By Lisa Bain (Raleigh, NC USA)
I have always been an ipod kinda girl, but this little baby turned my head. The screen is a nice size and the controls are well placed. The volume on my unit doesn't go quite as high as I like, but my ears probably appreciate that! Nice player for the price.

Customer Buzz
"Light weight but packs a punch" 2010-04-29
By College Kid (USA)
I just got it but I'm really impressed. The sound quality is amazing. I was able to plug in an sd card that is in my cell phone. I put play lists on the device itself and I have discographies on the sd. I didn't need a "preloaded" card like they say.

There is no cover for the sd slot but the slot is very small. Once I put the card in the slot is completely covered. I'm not too worried about anything getting in it. There's no cover for the computer cord slot either.

I also DID NOT have to download rapsody. I just used windows media player which is my favorite music to device program. I hate itunes and zune, so I'm really happy! The device does come with a card/warning that says you should use rapsody if you want all the features on your device to work but this device only plays music there's no video or anything so I don't think that's true.

The red is glittery. It's just black all over except for the front (I really don't get why the black is more). My contacts are dry and it's pretty late but it almost looks purple, maybe burgundy or magenta. It's not masculine at all, hope this doesn't offend anyone. Like it almost looks... dark pink. It gets smudged REALLY easily. It's kind of gross. I'll live though you should see my ipod.

The clip is NOT removable. I read a review that someone took off the clip to put on a silicon case, there's no way you could do that.

It's smaller than the screen on my ipod video (60 GB ipod "classic"). It's very light weight. I have to admit it felt cheap when I finally got it out of the annoying packaging sandisk put it in. It packs a punch though, great sound quality and the screen is really nice. Someone said the LED burns out but I'm not worried because the screen turns off once you pick a song and let it run it's course. It does light up non-stop when it's plugged in to your computer though, this is really annoying.

Customer Buzz
"Great MP3 Player!!!" 2010-04-26
By Minnie Mouse (Dover, De United States)
This is my first MP3 Player - bought especially for audio books and it is great. Downloading is easy and it is so small that you can carry it anywhere. I even use it when working in the yard!! Highly recommend for ease of use and portability.


Images Product

Read more SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO