Monday 5 April 2010

Archos 604 30 GB Portable Media Player - Refurbished (Silver) Reviews

Archos 604 30 GB Portable Media Player - Refurbished (Silver) Reviews
Other products by Archos Inc. dba Archos Technologies Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

With this 30GB slim Portable Media Player you can read all standard video formats in full dvd resolution. On the large, bright 4.3" touchscreen with 16 million colors you can play videos, photos and music.

Technical Details

- Store up to 40 movies, 300,000 photos or 15,000 songs
- Record directly from TV in high-quality MPEG-4 with the optional DVR Station
- Large, bright 4.3" touchscreen with 16 million colors
- Use as an external hard drive to back up data.
- Play all standard music formats and display track, artist, album and album cover, download or rent music ffrom various online music stores on the go
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Archos 604" 2010-03-09
By Douglas R. Babcock
Awesome product! My only complaint is that it doesn't read as many types of video files as I thought it should right out of the box.

Customer Buzz
"Won't buy refurbished again!" 2010-03-04
By Bold 4 Christ (W.P.B., FL USA)
I guess it just depends on whether you get a good one or not. I thought this product was a steal because of the fact that you can't get 30gb for under $100 anywhere. Besides the fact that the Archos 604 is Ginormous (great for video), It was pretty easy to use. Plus, you could view pdf files on it (not mentioned in details).

Problem: The big problem though was a system issue. My Archos would freeze up, and sometimes just restart itself on me. Sometimes when it would go to the next track in an album, it would be playing the new track but the name displayed would be the previous track.

Another thing I didn't like were the custom equalizer settings. They all sounded bad, and I couldn't get a good clear mix for anything.

I had to return it.

Customer Buzz
"It's cool" 2009-12-21
By Scott T. Kelly (Flagstaff, az)
Bought it because we wanted something other than a "single function" portable dvd player for our daughter(on road trips).. This thing is nice because we can put all sorts of media on it (video, music and pics) it suits the whole family. She can watch shows/movies then when she passes out, we can listen to music. It's very basic operationally, easy to use. Great picture quality, built in speaker is fairly decent. Headphones are the best bet for personal use. In the car i suggest an FM transmitter. There are a couple of apps you can download on the archos website that enable you to play all audio/video formats, also you can use it as a dvr and record tv programs. 30gb is kinda small, but it gives you plenty of space for music as long as you rotate your vids/movies....

Customer Buzz
"Way Bigger Than I thought It Would Be" 2009-12-03
By Paultaro (Indiana)
I bought this because I was on a bit of a financial shoestring. Though I must admit I was a bit afraid of buying a refurbished product. Amazon has always done right by me so that helped eased my tension. When my creative zen vision 30 froze and I could not get it fixed Amazon refunded my money with no problem or hesitation. Well I just got the Archos today the main reason why I bought it was because of the price and the fact that it was not a creative zen, a microsoft zune or an apple ipod. I would love to buy another creative product put they seem stuck on the 32 gb situation and if I buy something new I want it to have a bigger space to allow my music/videos to sprawl. Now I know I bought the 30 gb Archos so I actually lost 2 gb of space. However this is a test prodcut for me to see if I would want to buy a more expensive Archos later on down the road. At first I had some difficulty understanding it. This item came with no instructions or cd whatsoever. Not even the quick that gives basic diagrams for the technilogically challenged like me. So I just went ahead and plugged it in. My operation system automatically took care of it and the Archos booted up. However I had to put up the charging function, media function and harddrive function all seperately for some reason.
I kept trying to sync it using the media function and nothing would happen. So I switched it over to the harddrive and just right clicked on my mouse and sent it to the Archos. I really do miss creative vision compression technology. I have not had any difficulty so far but will keep an eye on the unit.
On the downside though it is huge I was hoping for something I can put in my pocket and carry along with me at times but will have to wait and see how portable this thing actually is.


Thanks Amazon you guys rock.
Paul


Images Product

Read more Archos 604 30 GB Portable Media Player - Refurbished (Silver)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO