Saturday 10 April 2010

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black) Reviews

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black) Reviews
Other products by SanDisk Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 16 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player gives you more to enjoy. Enjoy up to 2,000 songs†† with an 8GB* player, FM radio, long-life battery and voice recorder. PLUS now even more! Expand your enjoyment when you add in preloaded content cards** into the new memory card slot, including slotRadio™ and slotMusic™ cards**. Or, save your own music, podcasts, and audio books onto a microSD™/microSDHC™ memory card** to expand your play.It’s brought to you by SanDisk with awesome sound to enjoy your music. Just clip it on and enjoy more music with an incredible 15 hours† battery-fueled fun. See what you’re listening to with the bright, easy-to-read screen and intuitively searchable menus. Color your world in red, blue or sleek black undertones.

Technical Details

- Store up to 500 songs
- Memory card slot for pre-loaded cards
- Digital FM tuner with 40 presets
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours
- Built-in clip for easy carrying
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"You get what you pay for" 2010-04-10
By M. J. Sanford (Portland, OR)
My old crappy 1gig mp3 finally gave up the ghost. After too much looking/researching, I picked up a cheapo at a local store for $25, and it had a lame interface and short battery life. Then I saw this one on sale at Amazon for the same price, and picked it up.

My gal owns this one and seems to like it ok.The interface is better, but the battery is a huge disappointment. I really wanted one that took rechargeable AAA batteries, like my old one, but those are almost completely phased out in favor of built-in proprietary batteries. Sure, it's smaller and lighter... but not by much. Certainly not enough. I hate being in the middle of my work day, and the music/podcast just stops... and I can't just swap out a battery, or even plug it in a wall for a while, BECAUSE IT ONLY CHARGES VIA USB, and I'm not giving these guys yet more money for a wall charger.

Bum.Mer.

I would buy a comparable mp3 player that took AAA batteries In A Heartbeat.

Also, I listen to a lot of podcasts, previously one right after another. My old mp3 player kept in the same folder, and played them sequentially. Sadly, this plays ONE podcast, then I have to stop what I'm doing, go back into the menu, select a different podcast, and do it again. There's playlist options, but that's more button pushing and organizing. Lame.

Customer Buzz
"Just Perfect!" 2010-04-08
By Maria Bros (Santo Domingo, RD)
My little brother purchased an Ipod shuffle a few months ago and it worked pretty well due to its size. I always wanted to have somethign like that for myself, so I started browsing on the web to see other options, since $90 was not really an option for me. After reading a lot, I realized that the Sansa Clip+ was the best option for price-money comparisson. I ordered the 2GB. I added am 8GB micro SD card. Currently Im only holding 500 songs in it, and still have not even used 30% of its storage. The battery life is good... still hasn't died on me. Again, I only have 2 weeks with it, so I might have to update this later, hopefully with good news.

-FM Radio (you can record the music that is playing on the radio)
-Voice Recorder (records very good from long distance, and it sounds very clear)
-Expandable Memory slot - I have 8GB + 2GB internal... so 10GBs for less than $40? Thats what I call a GREAT Deal!
-Equalizer (Rock, Pop, Custom, Jazz, R&B, HipHop, Electronic, full bass, full trebel.....)

The headphones are not as bad as some reviews say. Of course, if you want you can add any other headphones, as well as a cover to protect the screen... but this is not going to cost you more than $5.

So... $34 (2GB Clip+) + $12 (8GB microSD memory card)= $46 (10GB Awesome MP3 Player)

PS. My brother told me that the headphones for his Ipod Shuffle didn't work anymore...so he had to buy another pair, since the controls for the shuffle are on the wire...

Customer Buzz
"Great mp3 player - light, durable, easy to use, and all at a low price!" 2010-04-08
By P H (Houston, TX United States)
My old Sony mp3 player was getting worn out so I started researching mp3 players on Amazon and the internet. I was in the market for a small, light, and cheap mp3 player to use mostly for working out and on the plane (I mainly listen to podcasts). This mp3 player fit the bill - I can easily upload files from my computer to the mp3 player, use the clip to attach the player to my shirt or shorts, and play one or multiple files at once. A great feature is the ability to stop a podcast and resume right where I left off which is extremely convenient since I use this for working out.

One note is that the volume on the podcast is not as high as I thought - I can still hear ambient noise while working out, i.e. the treadmill of others running. However, I can still hear my podcast clearly so this is not a major issue for me. The menus are easy to navigate and I can also delete songs right on my player.

I was looking into other small mp3 players such as the shuffle. However, I wanted to be able to 1) use my own headphones since the shuffle has its own proprietary headphones and 2) see which songs/podcasts I have available.

I would highly recommend this player for anyone looking for a light, easy to use mp3 player that is a much better value than its competitors, i.e. the shuffle.

Customer Buzz
"Very Functional MP3" 2010-04-07
By The Ohioan
I've had the SanDisk Sanza Clip+ 2GB for several weeks. I like its ability to record with the built in microphone. I watch a lot of news shows on TV like FOX, CNBC and Bloomberg. With the Sanza Clip I can record the TV shows and listen to them later while exercising, walking the dogs, making dinner, washing the car, etc. It's a great time saver. Since you don't really need to see Jim Cramer's face while watching Mad Money this recording capability works out great for me. Sure, you miss a stock chart or two but that's OK. When not listening to a TV show, I always have lots of great music downloads or the FM radio to listen to. This is much much better than the Apple device as the Sanza Clip has more functionality and a much better price point. The 2 GB's works out great for me but if you want lots and lots of music you might want to go with more GB's. The battery life hasn't been an issue since it last a few weeks between charging. The screen is difficult to see outdoors. That's to be expected on these types of units, cell phones etc. So turn it on before you step out the door on a sunny day.

Customer Buzz
"I love my clip + you will too BEST MP3 player for sound!!" 2010-04-02
By leonard
I don't do reviews on most things unless they really stand out. This baby is so small yet so many features. 1st is light so if you drop it the thing doesn't explode. You can clip it to your shirt, belt or even you headset and it works fine. Next sound quality is far better than you would expect. And it will beat out the IPOD sound any time. Next is the mini sd feature. You can slap a 16 gig in our 8 gig clip (250 per gig at 4 min 192 sample rate) = 6000 songs!!!!
Now some say the battery life is weak, I can says that I have played the clip several times through entire wrestling tournament 7:30am weigh in time till the finals at 6:30pm and I still had juice. I have also take flights form L.A. to Atlanta with it laying around for a few days and it worked fine. I can't imaging needing much more than that. Besides is charges in about 45 min.
If you want a pure Music, Audio book player with FM radio then your search is over.



Images Product

Read more SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO