Saturday 10 April 2010

Coby MP305-4G MP3 Player with 4 GB Flash Memory FM Radio, USB Drive and LCD - Black Reviews

Coby MP305-4G MP3 Player with 4 GB Flash Memory FM Radio, USB Drive and LCD - Black Reviews
Other products by Coby Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 23 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Coby MP305-4G MP3 Player 4 GB flash memory FM radio and USB drive with LCD, high-contrast LCD display with 7-color backlight, plays MP3 and WMA digital music files, plays digital music from most online stores and subscription services, ID3 tag support for song information display, integrated FM radio, mobile data storage function, convenient integrated USB plug( no cables required), USB 2.0 hi-speed for fast file transfers, black

Technical Details

- MP3 player 4 GB flash memory FM radio and USB drive with LCD display
- high-contrast LCD display with 7-color backlight
- plays MP3 and WMA digital music files, plays digital music from most online stores and subscription services, ID3 tag support for song information display
- integrated FM radio, mobile data storage function, convenient integrated USB plug( no cables required)
- USB 2.0 hi-speed for fast file transfers
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Awesome" 2010-04-06
By Vaughn
This was exactly what I was looking for--simple, easy to use, it takes an AAA battery so you don't have to charge it using your computer, you can drag and drop files from your computer. If you want simple, inexpensive and user friendly, this is the one for you.

Customer Buzz
"Sounds great, but not easy to use..." 2010-03-22
By Emily S. Keene (Jersey Shore)
I bought the cute little Coby mp3 player / flash drive with reasonably high expectations. I have at least 7 other working mp3 players, am a radio hobbyist, and am comfortable using a computer. I love music and enjoy putting music onto these fun little digital players. Well, I am still trying to figure this one out! I loaded the Coby software onto my computer, supposedly put some music onto the player, but only a few selections show up through the software and several more can actually be played through the player itself, and some are nowhere to be found. I am determined to figure this thing out, but this is not an intuitive player.
Pros: Nice looking, good size, exceptional sound, and surprisingly good FM radio.
Cons: Unnecessarily complicated and this tech-savvy person is still having issues...

Customer Buzz
"Do not buy this mp3 player" 2010-03-17
By Lincoln (Atlanta, GA)
I bought this mp3 player a few months ago, and I can't believe it is still for sale on amazon.com. It is just plain cheap. And I don't mean economical, but that it barely does what it is supposed to do. The worst part about the player and the reason I am throwing it out is that it goes through batteries way too fast. It is just too annoying and expensive to replace the batteries constantly when I want to just leave it on all the time and enjoy it. I could deal with the fact that the software does not interact with the device making the software worthless, that you cannot order the songs, create playlists, or scroll through the songs in a more efficient way than pressing the next button a million times, but the batteries thing was just too much. Additionally, I read some other reviews that said it just quit working on them completely, and that doesn't surprise me. So take my advice, don't buy this product.


Customer Buzz
"Piece of Junk" 2010-03-16
By Nathaniel P. Bailey (New Orleans)
I bought this for my wife for Christmas. She wanted something to listen to songs while she jogged. Well, I got it working once. Every time I try to turn it on, it says "Hold" and then "Bye, Bye." The best I can tell is that it thinks the lock is on.


Do not waste your money. Do not waste your money. Do not waste your money.

Customer Buzz
"decent for price" 2010-03-11
By Jason
I really like this form factor. It's a USB flash drive that can play any MP3s you store on it. I mainly use it for listening to audio books. One really nice feature it has is that it saves your current position when the battery runs low, then shuts off. This means you can continue listening to your book from the point where you left off once you switch batteries.

The main complaint I have is that it's super, super slow. File transfers can take 15 minutes. Even deleting files takes forever. Just turning the thing on takes maybe 10 seconds, and since the user interface is kind of clunky, you also have to make 3 button pushes before you can listen to audio. It has a radio, which is nice, but that requires lots more button pushing and screwing around. I would happily have paid twice as much for a faster device.

But overall I'm happy with it. I'm pretty hard on mp3 players and nothing has broken.


Images Product

Read more Coby MP305-4G MP3 Player with 4 GB Flash Memory FM Radio, USB Drive and LCD - Black

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO