Thursday 8 April 2010

JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Titanium Silver) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] Reviews

JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Titanium Silver) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging] Reviews
Other products by JLab Audio Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The Mothership has Landed! JBuds J3 Micro Atomic. Full metal housing and components, cold forged from solid aluminum core. Stunning anodized finish. Tactile L/R ID system. Revolutionized flex joints. Laser cut bassport. Laser etched logo details. Full spectrum, hyper balanced micro drivers. Legendary JBuds sound. The sleekest, sexiest profile ever. A perfect fit. The J3 Micro Atomic Earphones are the JBuds, redefined. Part of JLab’s futurist new design paradigm, the Atomic Wave. Building on JLab’s legendary JBuds sound signature, the Micro Atomics pair the superior resonance of carefully crafted aluminum housing with perfectly balanced full spectrum drivers to deliver a stunning new level of acoustic performance. The rich, dynamic soundstage features crystal clear highs, deep, full mids, and tight, punchy bass. The J3’s ultra slim, ergonomic profile is designed for easy grip, an amazingly comfortable in-ear fit, and first-class noise isolation. The Micro Atomics are built to last with rugged aluminum housing and components, durable rubber flex joints, premium quality micro-braided anti-tangle cable, stainless steel mesh filters at the sound tube and baseport, a durable inline cord slide, and a 24ct gold plated 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device. The entire product is covered by JLab’s no hassle one-year warranty. Soft silicone cushions are included in four sizes (XS, S, M, and L) to assure an ideal fit from the smallest ears to the largest. Also included is a sleek, rugged, designer travel case to protect and organize your Micro Atomics and accessories for travel. The travel case features durable woven nylon Jacquard over a rugged EVA shell, a long-lasting composite zipper, an internal mesh pocket, a 3-D molded JLab logo, and molded JLab tactile zipper grip.

Technical Details

- Ships in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
- Aluminum housing and balanced full spectrum micro drivers deliver a stunning new level of acoustic performance.
- Rich, dynamic soundstage with crystal clear highs, deep, full mids, and tight, punchy bass
- Includes 4 sizes of soft silicone ear buds for a super comfortable, noise isolating fit, and a sleek, designer travel case.
- Gold plated 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very Disappointed" 2010-04-07
By B. Raimer (USA)
I ordered these ear-buds in hopes that there was some correlation between the original price and the quality. The deciding factor, for me, was the abundance of positive reviews listed on the product page. I wasn't expecting the authors of these reviews to be A/V gurus with the exact insight I needed to confidently make my purchase; But I also wasn't expecting everyone to be tone deaf. I find the sound to be way too high (for humans, at least, but if there's ever a doggy-iPod, these ear-buds are good to go.)

The bass is almost non-existent. I don't want a product that will make me bleed from the ears, but I would like a complimentary medium in which to enjoy Phil Collins' drum solo in "In the Air Tonight". Additionally, I find these ear-buds very uncomfortable (even w/ the interchangeable bud-adapters). The adapters (even the cord) seem to be made of poor-quality materials.

After enduring 2 weeks (shipping time) of intense cardio workouts w/ mediocre headphones, I was ecstatic to finally get this product in the mail. I opened the package, plugged it in, and cranked it up. After enduring 2 minutes of the shrill, screeching sound emitted from the buds, I had to give them away to a friend. GIVE them away. (I couldn't charge a friend for these. That would be unfriendly.) I've read elsewhere on Amazon that you have to 'break-in' these buds. Why should I have to run my iPod on blast for 8 hours so this product can sound decent at best? I'd rather something just work.

But, maybe I'm being a bit harsh. Maybe I got a pair of duds and all is well in the Jlab world. Until I replace the new pair I just bought with a new pair from another company, I'll be singing to myself.

Customer Buzz
"eh, not that good..." 2010-04-07
By Nikki Nox (Indianapolis, IN USA)
They are ok, but my laptop doesn't put out the sound I want and I rely on my earbuds to take care of that for me. I thought these would do the trick, but I find myself stealing my kid's earbuds instead of using my own. They don't give me the sound I want. They are not worth the money. Go find something else. I'm going to return them.

Customer Buzz
"One Fatal Flaw" 2010-04-06
By Rex Collins (Texas USA)
I have owned these for a couple of months and the tinny sound does mellow over time. The sound is good now, but it was a very long break-in period. If you're looking for instant gratification for upgraded sound I would look elsewhere. Now the fatal flaw: Even though the sound seems better than it was out of the box, if anything touches the cord even slightly along its entire length, the sound is amplified in the earphones. You have to isolate and immobilize the cord not to have the otherwise good sound quality destroyed by the rumbling that seems ever-present. If the cord even grazes your shirt, hand, desk or any other object your audio will be spoiled by the cord rustling. All earphones exhibit this trait to a degree but these are excessive. I now use the original Apple earbuds and they are so much quieter. Too bad.

Customer Buzz
"really good for the price" 2010-04-05
By A. Grant (brooklyn new york)
these ear buds are really good.

pros
*the cord is long- i'm 6'4 and the cord easily gets from my ears to my mp3 player in my pocket
*noise cancellation- once placed in your ear it blocks outside noise and you dont have to turn up volume very high.
*sound quality- really good though its lacking in 1 area (in cons section)
*price- its on $29

con
*bass- its a little weak, i listen to alot of metal and i've noticed that the drum sound weaker on these than my previous one but you will still be able to enjoy them.

wish for:
*no volume control- i wish it came with a volume nob on the cord so i can control the volume without having to access my mp3 player.

these are great ear buds and would be 5 stars if not for the bass problem (which may not be a problem for those who dont listen to bass heavy music).

Customer Buzz
"Good stuff" 2010-04-05
By Sam Jenio (Chicago, IL USA)
Fantastic value for the money. I use these every day. I've had them for a month and they are excellent. My in-ear Shure buds stopped working in one ear, but they were 5 years old and had been thru it all. I didn't feel like dropping $200 on replacements and figured I'd give these a go. They're really good.


Images Product

Read more JBuds J3 Micro Atomic In-Ear Earphones with Travel Case (Titanium Silver) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO