Saturday 10 April 2010

Samsung U5 MP3 Player 2 GB MP3 Player (Black) Reviews

Samsung U5 MP3 Player 2 GB MP3 Player (Black) Reviews
Other products by Samsung Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 6 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Samsung U5 MP3 Player 2GB Black

Technical Details

- Unique style, simple to use
- Accessory holes ¿ can be worn as a fashion accessory
- Plays MP3, WMA and Ogg formats
- OLED display
- FM Tuner and recorder
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Cool Gadget, Good Sound. I could use better instructions." 2010-04-08
By frisco mama (San Francisco, CA USA)
My Samsung 512MB YP-T7 went dead on me. Well, it had served me well for many years so I went ahead and upgraded to the the U5. Sound quality is quite good. There is a tiny user manual, available at readable size online. It hasn't really helped me a lot. Since I use the player mostly for listening to audio books, I don't need to do a lot of navigating. What I would really like is to find out how to turn off the irritating "powering up" and "powering down" tunes. They have all the lack of charm of the sounds Windows makes on opening or closing until you figure out how to turn those sounds off. I would like to find a way to turn those sounds off on the U5. Even with that problem, I'm giving it 5 stars for doing its job, and just generally being a cool thing.

Customer Buzz
"Great little gadget!" 2010-03-11
By S. Samuel (Cincinnati, Oh United States)
Once you figure out how to use it, it's a great little gadget!! The sound quality is wonderful and I just clip it to the collar of my shirt and go! I love it!

The only problem is, if you haven't used one before, it can get frustrating to figure it out. I couldn't get to the play lists without fiddling with the buttons because it did not come with printed instructions. My husband said they were on the play. 1)If you can't figure out how to get to them, they aren't going to be very helpful, now are they? 2)I never did find them!

Customer Buzz
"This is DA BOMB!" 2010-03-10
By Nom du plume (Massachusettes)
Get this player! It does everything! MmHMMM!
- it plays mp3 and wmas
- it has excellent FM reception (it uses the earphones for the antennae)
- it has excellent radio recording
- 2 GB memory
- Long battery life (in part due to the small screen)
- USB port for instant connection to ANY computer (don't need to worry about compatability)... and itunes will not erase your playlist
- excellent interface, reminiscent of the ishuffle
- light, portable, and rugged
- voice recording (up to 20 hrs of continuous playback)
- your choice of color
- preset equalizer settings
-

This product has the size of an ishuffle with the functions of an ipod nano and more!

Price? I got mine for $39... outstanding!

Cons? Plastic cover. I wish the thing would come with a clip to keep it on your belt. Would it be too much to ask for a more stylish exterior? Well can't have everything.

Customer Buzz
"concert music for the size of a finger!!!" 2010-02-05
By C. Johansen (BAYONNE, NJ, US)
Purchased the samsung U5 MP3 player from amazon and I am so impresswed with the concert sound and the size that it just more than makes up for the gobblygook insructions. Having said that you will figure it out because the sound the richness of quality is just amazing the philarmonic sound is worth everybit of the 36.00 pricetag!

Customer Buzz
"Great Little Player" 2010-01-24
By Rwrfoxy (Mo. USA)
I love this little player. It is so easy to use and put music on. Anyone that loves music should have one of these. To charge it you just plug into your computer which I find to be very handy. Would recommend this player to anyone. The sound is great although I did buy a different earplug because the ones that came with the player hurt my ears. They to had a great sound.


Images Product

Read more Samsung U5 MP3 Player 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO