Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sony Mdr-Q68/Red Cip-On Syle Headphone with Retractable Cord (Red) Reviews

Sony Mdr-Q68/Red Cip-On Syle Headphone with Retractable Cord (Red) Reviews
Other products by Sony Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Easy to carry clip-on style headphone with retractable cord

Technical Details

- Clip-on headphone
- Soft ear pads for sit comfortable on the ear
- Comfortable hanger w/ spring action to adjust ear size
- Lightweight and thin body for stable fitting
- Retractable, silent cord (behind the neck cord and plug cord)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Perfect For The Price" 2010-04-21
By M. Swain
I love these headphones. I received them in the mail just a few days ago, and I've only got a single complaint -- that being the cord length. Three feet is more than enough for an MP3 player, but for other uses I've found it lacking. But aside from the cord, I haven't got anything bad to say about these wonderful headphones. They're comfortable, easy to use, quite durable, and the sound quality is better than I imagined.

For the price, these are a steal.

Customer Buzz
"Sony Mdr-Q68/Red Cip-On Syle Headphone Review" 2010-03-20
By David Ren (New York, USA)
I love this product. I absolutely love it. The ear clip design has springs installed inside so it allow you to easily and comfortably slide the earphones onto your ear. The best part is that it doesn't hurt your ears after extended period of use. These ear phones don't fall off if you're running, but they will wobble a little, but that isn't a big problem, they still stay on your ears very well. My most favorite feature is that there are buttons in the headphones and when you press them you can retract the cords between the earphones and the jack plug. It's made storing the earphones so much easier and avoid damaging the wiring from wrapping it around your mp3. It's definitely worth the price.

Customer Buzz
"Ugly color" 2010-03-11
By L. Wang
the retractable chord worked well and all. The actual color looks worse than the color shown on the picture

Customer Buzz
"GREAT SOUND!!" 2010-02-22
By Bargain Shopper (Seven Valleys, Pa)
Purchased these ear phones for my 16 year old daughter, who's ipod is clued to her ears all the time. This is her second pair of Sony ear phones. The first pair she just wore out and got her moneys worth. The sound is great and the quality is top notch. I recommend these ear phones, they are excellent when it comes to sound, the price isn't bad. You will not be disapointed with these ear phones. I was happy to find that these are retractable, very nice with no cord hanging.

Customer Buzz
"Sony headphones - Best for work outs!" 2010-02-12
By Siddharth Shetty (San Diego, CA)
I bought my first pair in Japan and it took me very little time to realize that these were the best fit for my needs, especially for long work out sessions!


Images Product

Read more Sony Mdr-Q68/Red Cip-On Syle Headphone with Retractable Cord (Red)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO