Saturday 24 April 2010

Cowon iAUDIO 9 16 GB Mp3 Player (Black) Reviews

Cowon iAUDIO 9 16 GB Mp3 Player (Black) Reviews
Other products by Cowon Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Video and audio player with FM tuner, voice recorder, and text and photo viewer; 2.0-inch TFT LCD 320 x 240, QVGA with 262K colors; Up to 30 hours of music playback (7 hours of video) on one charge; AV Out: Composite/Stereo; BBE+ support

Technical Details

- Video and audio player with FM tuner, voice recorder, and text and photo viewer
- 2.0-inch TFT LCD 320 x 240, QVGA with 262K colors
- Up to 30 hours of music playback (7 hours of video) on one charge
- AV Out: Composite/Stereo
- BBE+ support
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Best MP3 player for Sound and size Cowon iAudio 9 or cowon i9 is great!" 2010-04-05
By leonard
Quick list of why I choose the Cowon iAudio 9 I wanted...
1. Excellent Sound Quality
2. External speaker
3. Good battery life
4. Easy to use.
5. Don't need Wifi cause it eats battery and I would never use it.
I have spent over two weeks of searching reviews and youtube vids with the goal of meeting the above stated requirements. My head would spin as I would weigh the features and choices out there. One things I was not gonna accept was poor sound quality. I started with the Zume HD which was my obsession for a few days. Zune HD! Has the HD Radio which attracted me. So for the next few days I focused on the Zune only to find actual users posts on how poor the audio and ease of use was designed. I mean just to adjust the volume you have to use the touch screen three steep process. Plus you are locked into Zune proprietary software plus no spaker. I then stumbled on the Samsung p3 it had most of my requirement but the same poor users reviews, Plus much too many eye candy things I would never use. Build quality was good but Samsung support is poor. Then comes the Sony X; too expensive. Next I ran across found the Cowon S9 and I was hard press to find any negative reviews about the sound quality anywhere on the internet. But again no speaker caused me pause. Which lead me to the IAudio 9. Now on first glance it's a bit strange but it boast the same specs as the S9 unmatched sound quality. Nice external volume, skip and power buttons. External speaker, Micro USB sync which matches my Android Phone (less cables to carry) and 30 hours battery. All this is a small clean pocketable size that won't explode if I drop it. I mean come on; some people want the heft to justify the money they spend. Nonsense! Who wants to run around with a heavy device causing women to wondering if you have a herniated groin? Now understand this; I believe you should use the right tool for the right job. So if I wanted to watch movies on a plane I will buy a quality blueray player who wants to watch movies over and over again, twice is enought for me. If I wanted to search the net then I would pull out my laptop or maybe my android phone in a pinch. I want a MP3 player to play music an play it well. The I9 does this and does it very well. No toys added but tons of EQ options to tweak the music to your liking.

Expand your views and don't follow Adam's experiance with the apple.



Customer Buzz
"Cowon i9 16gig" 2010-04-03
By Steven D. Langdon
I had purchased a Cowon mpm player previously after hours and days of reviewing and comparing mp3s and video players. I was duely impressed with everything on that machine: particularly the sound quality. When my wife wanted an mp3 player I didn't spend quite so much time searching. I ended up purchasing the i9 with the 16 gig and 30 hour battery life. We have not been disapointed. Works well, sounds superb, and the battery life is great. It is fantastic.

Customer Buzz
"Great for audiobooks!" 2010-04-02
By Stiksister (Poughkeepsie, New York USA)
Love, love, love this player! I have an iaudio6 4GB and iaudio7 8GB, which I thought were very good, but the iaudio9 16GB is the best one yet. The new thin design is really sweet. I use it daily for podcasts and audiobooks mainly and it is excellent for this. I installed podcatcher software MyPodder on it and it automatically d/ls my podcasts that I subscribe to when I sync to my computer. Unlike the 6 and 7 the iaudio9 has the added bonus of being Audible compatible. I have not found a better player for podcasts and audiobooks and believe me I have looked at a lot of players. As far as music goes, another plus is that it plays OGG and FLAC, that many players do not play. Sound is excellent. I am so happy that I bought this player. I would be lost without it.

Customer Buzz
"iTunes :-( Even BLACKBERRY PROVIDES software to sync to iTunes!" 2010-03-16
By Robert P. Watkins III (New York, NY)
If you really think it's ok to sell an MP3 player without software to sync with iTunes, you really need to stop kidding yourself. Yes, the sound quality on this is noticeably superior to iProducts (listening over Futuresonic Atrio headphones), but the freeware sync solutions for iTunes I have found are all crap. I can't believe these MFers didn't include software for that (or maybe it's on the included half-size CD that I was told would destroy my Macbook). That's another thing. INCLUDE A REAL CD WITH SOFTWARE instead of some like finger size joint that nobody can use. This is not Fisher Price.

Even BLACKBERRY PROVIDES software to sync to iTunes!!!

So I'm left with drag and drop. BUT, more often than not, after I try to sync, I leave the house and this thing either has no music, or is dead. You can drag and drop onto this thing, but there are three problems. The dragging and dropping only works about 50% of the time (sometime the songs go onto the player, sometimes they don't); dragging and dropping into folders to make 'playlists' results in having the same song on your player multiple times, which is further hell when you search by "Artist."

I sent the same concerns to Cowon, with no response. So here I am trying to help you not make the same mistake. Yes, the SQ is superior to iPod products, but even as someone who really digs the sound quality, I wish I had just gotten another iPod to save the aggravation. This thing sucks.


Images Product

Read more Cowon iAUDIO 9 16 GB Mp3 Player (Black)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO