Tuesday 27 April 2010

Sony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphones Reviews

Sony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphones Reviews
Other products by Sony Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 34 Total Use 4


Read More From Here Now

The Sony MDR-V700DJ studio monitor and DJ headphones feature swivel ear cups for DJ and remix applications. The ear cups are reversible for added flexibility, and the swivel mechanism has auto return. The supra-aural design brings excellent listening comfort, 50 mm diameter driver ensures high fidelity sound. It has a wide molded headband for long lasting comfort and is folding for adjustments.

Technical Details

- Reversible swivel earcups for DJ and remix single-sided monitoring, and an auto-return swivel mechanism
- Supra-aural design ensures excellent comfort and creates a controlled environment for better sound
- Huge, 50 mm drivers deliver deep bass down to 5 Hz and provide outstanding dynamic range
- 3,000 mW power handling for the most stringent professional applications and daily use at very high output levels
- Detachable 10-foot, single-sided cord made of oxygen-free copper for high conductivity
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Pair of Headphone" 2010-03-27
By Greeklover
nicest headphones i've ever had so far. look great, sound amazing, use them on a raw computer audio output making the headphones are loud enough, and they demand an amplifier. but honestly u dont need it lol. So yea if you were looking for a great pair of headphones at a decent professional price go for these. dont listen to the bad reviews they almost made me miss out on this great deal. Go for it! =]

Customer Buzz
"Not as great as expected, but ok" 2010-03-23
By V. Maurrasse
Sound quality: Pretty good, though I expected more bass. I listen to bass-heavy techno, and I find myself wanting more bass. Depending on the quality of the sound you're listening to, can be pretty nice experience though, with some crisp highs and decent mid-range. Don't expect to be able to play these loudly in a quiet place without disturbing people.

Construction: Seems pretty solid, but I've heard that the plastic will eventually start to crack, which I can definitely understand from the creaking I hear when you twist the cups to their maximum. Sturdy, but also pretty heavy as headphones go, in my opinion.

Comfort: This is probably the worst part for me. After about 45 minutes, my ears are in pain because the headphones squeeze your head pretty hard. That, coupled with the fact that the ear pads aren't very puffy, thus don't really "cushion" your ears at all.

Customer Buzz
"Luv em" 2010-03-22
By Domingo J. Ponce
I have been wanting these headphones for a while, so this review could be a little bias. I had Sony's before these and they lasted me several years, I hope these also last me that long. The ear cushion covers my whole ear fits snug so it drowns outside noise. All in all nice headset.

Customer Buzz
"Beautiful sound, decent construction" 2010-03-07
By Mac4Life
Quick review -- the sound is amazing, the headphones are very comfortable and the noise cancellation is flawless. The construction is of mostly plastic, but I am not worried since I am not going rough on them like a DJ using them heavily would. WELL worth the money!

Customer Buzz
"sony mdr v700dj headphones" 2010-02-28
By F. Koppelman (HOLLYWOOD CA)
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF THESE 3 YEARS AGO, THATS HOW LONG THEY LASTED ME BEFORE THEY FELL APART....
I GOT MY MONIES WORTH...3 YEARS OF EASY MUSIC LISTENING....
I BOUGHT ANOTHER PAIR ( AT HALF THE PRICE ).
THATS HOW MUCH I LIKED THEM.


Images Product

Read more Sony MDR-V700DJ DJ-Style Monitor Series Headphones

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO