Monday 5 April 2010

Audiovox D1817PK 8-Inch Portable DVD Player Package System Reviews

Audiovox D1817PK 8-Inch Portable DVD Player Package System Reviews
Other products by Audiovox Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 1 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Audiovox Electronics D1817PK 8" slim line portable DVD Player with 16:9 Aspect Ratio, plays DVD, CD, MP3, CDR, CDRW and Picture CD. Take a mini home entertainment center with you wherever you go. This special edition player includes a bonus pack consisting of two folding headphones, rechargeable battery,built-in stereo speakers, car headrest mounting bag/carrying case and full featured "credit card" size remote and car headrest mounting bag/carrying case--perfect for travel in car, RV, boat or plane. D1817PK comes with built-in speakers and also features dual headphone jacks so 2 people can watch or listen to a disc simultaneously,in the car, on the plane or wherever. The D1817PK features a 7-inch TFT active-matrix widescreen display with aspect ratio control so you can choose 16:9 for widescreen movies, standard 4:3, or a switchable option.

Technical Details

- 8 " Screen, with 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Play DVD's, CD's, MP3's, CDR, CDRW and picture CD
- High Capacity Rechargeable Battery
- Full Featured "credit card" size wireless remote
- Complete car cabling with car power adapter
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"terrible dvd player" 2010-02-01
By island girl (arizona)
I was not satisfied with this product. The first day I received the product it gave me only half and hour of play to the dvd. I charged the battery for 8 hours and still the battery was dead. I again charged the battery for another 8 hours and the player stopped playing before the movie was over. I would not recommend this product.

Customer Buzz
"DO NOT WAIST YOUR MONEY" 2009-09-15
By J. Sommer
I thought this would be such a great product for my daughter....loved the package idea. The player stopped working after about 15 uses....over a one month period.
I then spent a little more on a Sony player and LOVE IT....no problems. Don't waist your time and money on this cheap product.

Customer Buzz
"I am very excited about this product" 2009-07-11
By Jennifer D. Radke
I was so excited to get this dvd player. I got it as a Father's Day Gift for my husband who works out of town alot and for our vacation this summer. It worked wonderfully and I was pleasantly surprised when it came with 2 headphone and a remote control. I didn't see that it came with them on the description so it was even better. Thank you so much the service was great and delivery was speedy. I will definitely buy from this one again

Customer Buzz
"Perfect for kids" 2009-06-01
By M. Armstrong (Williamsburg, VA)
This is a great value for the money. I shopped around to find a DVD player for use on long trips by my 5 year old. The display is sufficiently crisp for her and that's all I ask. The controls are simple and the unit has controls right on it as opposed to some that are only controlled by a remote. (When your 5 yr old loses the remote, you're sunk!) Some units only play in wide screen which distorts older DVDs, this one gives you options. Audiovox also includes a carrying case which converts to an over-the-seat holder for backseat viewing (much more secure than having the child perch the DVD player on their lap or tray table). Also nice that they include 2 headphones so the unit can be shared with a sibling or friend. I can't yet speak to the player's longevity or durability, but it seems sturdy enough. All in all, I'm very happy with this purchase.

Customer Buzz
"Excellent Value" 2009-04-06
By K. Pierce (Yorktown, Va. USA)
I purchased this item for my 4 year old grandchild. It was a great value and very easy to use. She uses all by herself. It has a better quality sound than other players I had purchased in the past and an excellent size screen. I would recommend this product to everyone. It also comes with everything you need in a perfect little case.


Images Product

Read more Audiovox D1817PK 8-Inch Portable DVD Player Package System

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO