Monday 19 April 2010

Durabrand 9" Portable DVD Player Reviews

Durabrand 9" Portable DVD Player Reviews
Other products by Durabrand Ratting 3.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 0 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Perfect for air travel or long trips on the road, this versatile 9" portable DVD player from Durabrand provides a portable solution to viewing your media

Technical Details

- A great way to access all of your media, Plays DVDs, audio CDs, CD-R/RW, MP3 CDs and picture CDs
- Use it at home or in the car, Includes an AC adapter for home and a car adapter for traveling
- Audio and video cables included, Allows direct connection to TVs equipped with A/V jacks
- Built-in stereo speakers and headphone jack, View your media with a group, or listen privately
- Includes 2.5 hour rechargeable battery, Full-function remote control included
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Disappointed" 2010-04-14
By Tommy L. Paulette Jr. (US)
Two days after I got it stopped working. I am out 70 dollars. Instead of watching movies I have a very big paper weight

Customer Buzz
"not great picture, but very rugged" 2010-03-28
By M. Klassen (Oklahoma)
we bought this at walmart 1 yr ago. My kids play with it every day. They have dropped it multiple times, knocking the battery out, but just put the battery back in and the player keeps working. The picture quality isn't great, but it fine for a 6-7 yr. old. They finally knocked it off the top bunk for the 2-3 time and it physically broke the hinge on the lid. Player still works but the screen is now hanging by the thread. Overall a decent unit for the money.

Customer Buzz
"Love it" 2009-12-03
By J. Dillard
This is my 2nd portable DVD player. The 1st one that I owned was a Sony, I broke it and needed a new one immediately. I went to Wal-Mart and bought this Durabrand. It was $20 or $40 less then the Sony. I love the layout of it. The picture it great, the sound is to good so I am always turning it down. I use this thing everyday. I take to work with me and set it on my desk so I can watch it while I work, when I'm in the kitchen cooking I set it on the counter to watch, I set it next to my bed at night and watch movies on it while I fall asleep and I put it on my vanity in the morning while I get ready for work, and of course I take on long road trips. The point is I have had my Durabrand since November 2007 and this is a daily routine and abuse that I put this thing through. 2 years later it still works awesome, the battery works great still, my car adaptor works wonderful still and so does the remote. I have never ever had a problem with it and am so thankful to have found such a well built and designed portable DVD player so such a reasonable price. When/if this one ever breaks I will more then likely replace it with the exact same one. This is an excellent buy!!!

Customer Buzz
"Defective" 2009-08-17
By Ginny W (New Jersey)
I bought this refurbished Durabrand Portable DVD player that turnout to be faulty. It worked for one day. I should have spent the extra money for a new one. Very disappointing.

Customer Buzz
"Good while it lasted" 2009-08-16
By Donna (California)
I believe I purchased this about 8 months ago at Walmart. I think I spent $100 on it. This week it just stopped reading disks and tried everything to fix it. While it was working the only thing I hated was when you pause it for too long, the voice isn't in sync with the picture but all you have to do it pause it again and wait a second and it's back to normal. I'm not nit picky but that got on my nerves once in a while. The picture was good, the screen was big, and the audio was decent (wish it was louder at times when someone else was watching it with me). I did use it a lot everyday and sometimes I'd hook it up to my regular tv when my other DVD player broke. All in all, it was good to me while it was working but I'm disappointed that it didn't last as long (probably should have gone with a more reliable brand?). I like things to stick around for a while and I take care of my things (I had a $40 regular DVD player stick around for about 7 years which I think it pretty good) so in the end I'd recommend looking around a bit more.


Images Product

Read more Durabrand 9" Portable DVD Player

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO