Friday 16 April 2010

Philips PET741/37 Portable DVD Player with 7-Inch LCD, White Reviews

Philips PET741/37 Portable DVD Player with 7-Inch LCD, White Reviews
Other products by Philips Ratting 3.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 6 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Enjoy your movies, music, and photos anytime, anyplace! Philips PET741 Portable DVD player features a 7" 16:9 wide-screen TFT LCD display and built-in stereo speakers. Also includes AC adaptor, car adaptor, and AV cable. Up to 2-hour playback with built-in rechargeable battery.

Technical Details

- 7" TFT color LCD display in 16:9 wide screen format
- Built-in stereo speakers
- AC adaptor car adaptor and AV cable included
- 2-hr rechargeable battery
- Compact white cabinet
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"First one stopped working after playing only 2 movies." 2010-02-21
By P. A. (New Jersey)
The personal DVD player arrived in working condition. The first day I was able to play two movies but when I went to use it on the second day it would not play anything even after trying multiple DVDs. It would appear to charge but nothing played. I sent it back to Amazon and within a few days received a new one. That one has been been working now for about 2 months and through about 15 to 20 movies.

I have had other personal DVD players and the feel of this one seems to be more flimsy that others I have had. I am not saying it is or is not made well but it sure does feel sturdy like the other ones I have.

The picture on this player is very good. I would of gave it 1 star since my first one stopped working within a day but I gave it 2 stars since the picture is good.

Customer Buzz
"useless for watching 4x3 content" 2010-01-13
By johnny cone
Yep, 4x3 (fullframe or letterboxed) content fills up the entire 16x9 screen, meaning it's stretched horizontally. None of the picture or screen settings fixed this problem. The kids in the back seat probably don't care that their shows are stretched out, but I sure do.

Customer Buzz
"Does not play DIVX Format" 2009-12-20
By Ronnie Saini (Boston, USA)
Picture Quality: Excellent!
Battery Life: Moderate
Formats Supported: MP3, Video CD, DVD, JPEG Still Images
Control Buttons: Very nicely placed controls, easy to navigate

Biggest Issues: Does not Support DIVX Format!

It is a good choice of a portable dvd player but if you are looking for a player which also plays your DIVX movies burned on a single disk, then this is definitely not the one.

Customer Buzz
"Great value" 2009-12-20
By K. Cordova (Miami, FL USA)
Well so far so good, I just picked this one up for my two year old daughter at Target, amazing price...$59 on sale. This little DVD player seems to be the best one in this price range. I got it based on Philips reputation and didn't hesitate one minute once I spotted it at the store. The image is perfect and the sound is right. The first time I put a DVD in it there was a funny sound but I took out the DVD and re-inserted it and now it seems to be fine. It's very light in weight but that's okay considering my little one will be using it. Target offers a two year replacement insurance for $7 so that makes the package a sure deal.

Customer Buzz
"Peace at last!!!" 2009-10-06
By Nikki (Florida)
I just received this portable dvd player and after reading and searching for a good one this one looked like the "ONE" and it IS!!!! as soon as I plugged it in the car, it was PURE PERFECTION, the kids sat there quiet and for the first time they weren't acting like wild cats, they actually sat in their chairs and watched and listened for the movie.

The picture is really really good, and the sound pretty loud, is very light and extremely easy to use.

So far its been one of the best investments I've ever made, I totally recommend it!!!!



Images Product

Read more Philips PET741/37 Portable DVD Player with 7-Inch LCD, White

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO